Pinterest Project #2

Today I sewed up a flat iron travel pouch using a tutorial from Crap I've Made that I pinned on Pinterest recently.

Here's her version:



And here's mine.

Flat Iron Pouch 1
Flat Iron Pouch 2

I used insul-brite batting but didn't have quite enough for the whole thing. So I made the pouch area a bit smaller, as I have a skinnier iron, and didn't use it on the flap. Instead, I used a medium-weight fusible interfacing on the flap. Also I realized that I only had black velcro in my stash, so I plan on picking up some white velcro and hand sewing it in later, since that'll better match the color of my fabric.

I've really enjoyed actually using all the tutorials that I've been pinning, so expect to see more Pinterest Projects in the future!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...