First Snow!

I apologize for my lack of posting this week. I've been trying to get up to speed on my new schedule since I've started my new job. After four months of unemployment, the time I had gotten used to having for posting, reading other blogs, Pinterest, etc is no longer there!

My job is going smoothly. I feel pretty confident on all the tasks that I've been trained on so far and look forward to learning more!

Snow flakes Photo by Héctor de Pereda on Flickr

This week we had our first snow of the season! On Thursday, there were snowflakes falling as I was driving home from work, but they all melted as soon as they hit the windshield. After almost five years in Los Angeles, the snow is something that I'll need to get used to again. I'm nervous about driving once there's lots of snow and ice, since I haven't driven in these types of winter conditions in years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...