Autumn Inspiration

Autumn
Autumn Photos

I went for a walk today through our neighborhood and was surrounded by autumn. Since we just moved back to Michigan after living in Southern California for the past 5 years, I was excited for the changing leaves and cooler weather - and now it's here!

My friend and I visited an apple orchard this past Saturday (I didn't take any pictures) and it was so much fun! Visiting the orchard something that seems so "mid-west" to me! I'm looking forward to going out and getting a pumpkin from a farm later in the month and carving it for Halloween. And now that we're back in Michigan, I know that winter (and snow) is just around the corner!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Pin It

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh, I can't imagine NOT having the crisp morning air and changing colors :) Happy Fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...